ES - Pardon? Could you speak up?

SiobhanON at AOL.com SiobhanON at AOL.com
Wed Oct 27 10:09:47 PDT 1999

In a message dated 10/27/99 7:42:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
bearbard at hotmail.com writes:

<< All right -- here we go again...  Yet ANOTHER court where the nobles will
 not be heard...  Nothing new -- I know I'm not used to hearing them.  What's
 the point of going to a COURT event if you can't HEAR it!?!?!?!?!?  I know
 that I'm nobody important, but the FACT is that though winning Crown is a
 good and noble thing, IT DOES NOT MAKE ONE A HERALD!!!!!!!

 Antigonus Bearbait

Now, Tiggy, no temper tantrums allowed, (sniff sniff) although this does make
me very saddened to hear, or not to hear, for that matter. Why should the
people gathered around the thrones care if the people in the back know what
every one else is laughing about? Missed the joke? Missed the compliment? Oh
well, I guess it's period. I guess the heralds parked along the aisles
relaying the info is out as well. We must comply with the wishes of the
royalty no matter how much it distresses us. We must resign ourselves to not
hanging onto the every word of our esteemed and beloved leaders. tut tut So
sad, so sad.