ES - Pardon? Could you speak up?

Chris Harper bice at flash.net
Wed Oct 27 12:15:19 PDT 1999

At 05:41 AM 10/27/99 PDT, you wrote:
>All right -- here we go again...  Yet ANOTHER court where the nobles will
>not be heard...  Nothing new
<big snip>

I have to come to Her Highnesses defense ( in a way ) on this one.  She was
at the table, just 3 or 4 chairs from me at Steppes 12th Night a couple of
years ago.  We were in the fourth row from the front and I feel sure She
couldn't hear any better than I could.  So I'm certain She understands the
problem.

One thing that keeps popping up in my mind, is the lapel mikes they use on
TV.  Some are so small they are hard to tell from jewelry and tie tacs.
Maybe Timothy could give some info on this, if they would be acceptable. A
pin or strategically placed ribbon could cover very well I would think.

Just another random thought,

Bice di Pietro

	Chris Harper
      -bice at flash.net-

  	Your conscience may not keep you from doing wrong,
	but it sure keeps you from enjoying it.