ES - Center Shield Bosses

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 16:27:06 PDT 1999

Wæs Þú hæl!

   I am new to the list, but I have a question I hope could be answered.
Where can I get center shield bosses and grips for fighting?  They do not
have to be pretty, just legal and functional (a lot like my dating life
<G>).

   I use to have one made by Inman but have since lost it.  I had asked my
fellows in Glaslyn but thought it could not hurt to ask here as well.

    I played in Glaslyn back in circa '92 and really enjoyed round shields
and wanted to go to a center grip.  I may need some custon work for the
grips as I have a mild, yet cumbersome, disabilty in my right hand (hence
why I am a lefty).

   Any info would be welcome.  I was looking at buying at least two so I
could have a back up shield, but would take three if I could get a good
deal.

Godspeed,
Richard Culver "Cynríc"