ES - Bardic Competition at Tarkus's

Sam Milligan miligan at anet-dfw.com
Mon Oct 4 22:02:05 PDT 1999

The Quarterly Competition to be the Bard of Kragenworth Keep and to wear
the leather Bardic Cloak that is the pass along prize will be held at
Tarkus's keep on Thursday, 7 October. The address is 6801 Beaty, Fort
Worth, phone 492-9246.  Click here
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=6801+Beaty&csz=Fort+Worth%2C+TX&Get%A0Map=Get+Map
for an on-line map.  The Bardic evening begins at 7:30pm, and the
competition will begin no later than 10:00pm.  Please remember that the
evening includes a pot luck feast; bring something to share and join
in.
As we are entering the time of year when we begin to prepare for our
annual foray to War with Trimaris, participants will present a song,
story or poem on the subject of War or Battle.  Individuals will be
limited to a five-minute time slot.  Please note that if you exceed five
minutes, you will be disqualified.  I will have someone timing the
performances, and if necessary, participants will be given both a one
minute and a thirty second sign.  The winner will receive both largess
to keep, and the cloak, which must be passed on in similar fashion at
the Bardic evening in January.

In Service,
Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
Bard of Kragenworth Keep