ES - Gulf Wars : Cabins and Camping and Hotels, oh my.

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 10:59:34 PDT 1999

Greetings everyone,

Gulf Wars is only five months and two days away, or put another way, in
exactly five months MANY of us (I know) will be frantically doing the
packing and garbing we're swearing now that we'll have done long before
then. :)

Now, there was an effort by some last year to get a Cabin, which
required a certain number of people and so forth.  As one who was /not/
in a Cabin this year, and one who knows that as I was told last year
and didn't really believe : "It will get really cold at least one day,
and it will r..., er you know, at least one day."  I think I would like
to be in on such an effort this year, so much so I'm interested in
coordinating it.

Now, what I would like to know is two things :

1) Who would be interested in doing this again this year?  The
reservation information will be published in the November BlackStar
(according the the www.gulfwars.org website) and so NOW is the time to
organize this.

2) For those who were in the cabin last year, what did you like about
it? What would you do different? etc etc etc.

I expect the rules on cabins to be VERY VERY VERY clear this year,
given the amount of griping that happened last year over them.  I also
expect that it will be rather popular to be in cabins this year due to
last years r..., er you know.   So you should realize that despite the
best laid plans of mice and men, there is still a decent chance that
any efforts may be fruitless.

That said, please, what do people think?

Honor Super Gloria,

Timothy of Glastonbury
... er you know.