ES - halloween party

Russell, Mike MRussell at lear.com
Thu Oct 14 22:10:58 PDT 1999

Greetings Elfsea,

Once again My fav. time of year is upon us and I need a party. I miss my
friends and most of all I miss the partying. So Viv and I have elected to
throw a Costume party on the 30th of Oct. All are invited and please feel
free to attend. The Theme is "Come as you favorite Alien" (you can come as
you please) because we decided to end this part of the millenium with a look
to the future. There will be plenty to keep all entertained, Alcohal will be
present if not rampant (crown royal,inverted, amber). If you don't think
I'll have what you want bring your own. I'll have a keg, some bottles and
plenty of fixers. There will be a side table to pork on (kitty litter
cookies and what) and lots of adult games (I wanted bobing for beer and
limbo under the ladies but my leash is short and I got reigned in) and
probly a prize for best costume.
THE PARTY WILL START AT 9:00pm.
SAT. OCT. 30th
My address is 4704 lake park dr
                      Arlington Texas 76016
                     phone # is 817-572-6675

Anyone needing a map go to yahoo.com and go to the map section or
e-mail/call me and I'll send one to you. All are welcome. Ok almost all
anyone going to ruin the party can call in advance and I'll tell you where
to go and how fast to get there.