ES - Questions

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 17 11:12:37 PDT 1999

Greetings!

    Would someone give me directions to a place where I can buy leather for
armour?  I have over heard people mention a place, but I have no real clue
beyond passing mentions.  Also do they sell dyes and paint there?  I have a
belt I made back in '92 which was dyed "Indian brown" and was deemed too
red.

    Where can I get cattle horns like the kind they use to sell at Tandy's?
I would like to make a drinking horn or two for personal and SCA use,
perhaps even as prizes in Glaslyn's mini-tournements.

    Any help would be appreciated.

Cyniríc