ES - Coronation bid

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Thu Oct 21 10:13:00 PDT 1999

>From Mistress Stella
co-autocrat bidding for Coronation-

The proposed bid for Coronation of Their Highnesses Alaric and Kayleigh
will be discussed at business meeting tonight, 21 October.
Before it was decided that Lady Arabella and I would put in a bid, we
discussed the proposal with Their Excellencies Elfsea, Their Highnesses,
the Kingdom Seneschal, Calendar Deputy and now Their Majesties. The event
is in the almost planned stage, but we will be discussing things at
business meeting. If you have any input you had better be there. We must
get the first ad for the event to the Black Star in nine days. To have the
ad ready we must set fees and site very rapidly.

Their Highnesses are planning to have an event that runs smoothly and
quickly without a lot of down time. However, before you dancers, drummers
and musicians get upset, this is so that everything will get done early in
the evening and revelry can take place uninterrupted for the rest of the
evening.We will need a coordinator for the various entertainments.

As usual, there will be lots of things for everyone to do. Let us know how
you would like to help!
Thanks! Mistress Stella