ES - Baronial College - Postponed?

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 25 07:46:39 PDT 1999

>From: "Laura Feldner" <layla at worldinter.net>
>I am planning on teaching some sort of dance class at Baronial >College.
>Stay tuned for further details.

>From the Business meeting notes I would guess that the BC is being put off
in favor of doing Coronation and will be moved to later in the year
(February?).

I am interested in putting together a series of classes on dance for the
entire day of BC, and hold a ball that night.  Not only will it have
beginning dance, but intermediate and advanced classes, and also I though we
might also include a short dance etiquette class as well.  Few come into the
Society knowing how to bow/curtsey, or make the proper introductions, etc.
to ask for a dance.  It's not hard, but it makes life easier if you are sure
of how it is done.

Anyhoo - when we have another date for BC, we'll be sure to make time for
the classes everyone is interested in.

Allessandre