ES - Demo at Watauga Fest

carlcrosby at juno.com carlcrosby at juno.com
Mon Oct 25 23:36:35 PDT 1999

Hi everyone,
I have been asked to repost this.  Thanks to all who will come and have
some fun.
-----------------

We have a demo schedualed for Oct 30, at the Wataugafest.  I need
 fighters for a tourney.  We will sponsor a Heavy, Light, and youth
Rapier
 Tourney for that afternoon.

 The time will from 12 noon till 4 p.m.

 Drinks will be provided (Poweraid/Water).  This is an Halloween
festival.
  There will be things for the kids to do also.

 Directions:  Take 820 west (north side) to Denton Hwy.  Go till you see
 McDonalds on the right side.  Take a right at the light.  Go one block
it
 is on the left side.  You can not miss it.

 (Viscount Alexander)
 Carl "Magic" Crosby