ES - FW: AL - Three Kings Bean Count?

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Wed Oct 27 10:32:10 PDT 1999

I am sending this with Gunnora's permission to our list.  In her reply to me, she said that even a "flea market" tube-and-tarp pavilion would
work fine.  Having another pavilion available there will be a help all by itself.

Well, is anyone planning to attend Three Kings that could lend a pavilion to our neighbors?  Llywelyn is going to the event, and I am staying home that weekend, working on the house.

Baroness Xene, OL