ES - Castle at Lake Worth

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 15 08:13:40 PDT 1999

>At 09:49 PM 10/14/99 -0700, you wrote:
> >Are we talking about the castle that inspired the
> >ensign/device of Elfsea?
> >Mara
>
>I don't know since that was before my time.  I had dealings with this
>castle
>about 28 yrs ago but it was still there in the last 5 to 10 yrs.  I will
>try
>to find out more about it.

  If it is the same one I remember, it was in the news about '92 when it
went up for sale, I believe to foreclosure or something financially
problematic, and was going pretty cheap.  I thought I had heard a historical
preservation group or something was trying to take care of it.  I cannot be
terribly sure though.

Cynríc