ES - Where to find dance classes.

Conor na Mara ack3 at airmail.net
Thu Oct 21 17:42:34 PDT 1999

> Wonderful!  I had no intention of going up against other practices, or
> guilds if at all possible.

I didn't think you had. I just remember the last dance practice we had in
Elfsea was concurrent with fighter practice. And while I'd like to learn to
do the dance thing, fighting , on my list, has priority.  :)

> >"I'm in shape... round's a shape isn't it?"
>
> Do you mind if I steal that one?  I love it!

No, I don't mind. Matter of fact, I stole that from somewhere back in the
days of FIDOnet and .rep packets.

-Bear
Ld. Conor na Mara
Loch Ruadh
ack3 at airmail.net
Very funny Scotty. Now beam down my clothes.