ES - Where to find dance classes.

Adam Harrison hookshot at startext.net
Thu Oct 21 22:46:14 PDT 1999

I'd be up for doing a dance class over here.

Problem is Wednesday nights are overbooked for me right now, so that
wouldn't work.  And the first Monday of the month is also overbooked.  I
have three meetings to go to that all start at approximately the same time
and are all located in the same building(convenient, isn't it.)

And to make matters worse, I'll probably end up with a district youth
officer's position for Venturing when we get around to implementing youth
officers in the next couple of months.  That means at least one more meeting
per month and ALOT of time taken up by planning and such.

Tuesdays are out and most weekends I'm busy.

Any other Monday besides the first works just fine for me though...

Anyway, that's my two cents.

In Service,

Bjorn
who kinda wishes he hadn't spent the past 11 years of his life involved with
the Boy Scouting program, so he wouldn't have to spend 90% of his free time
on it now.....
naah, it's worth it.