ES - Business Notes

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Sun Oct 24 10:11:10 PDT 1999

Actually the business meeting for the next two months are taking place at
Amiline and Armond's house in Crowley/Burleson.  Not tooo awful far from
you.  The notes from Moot are most months posted in the Elfsea Scroll, do
you have a subscription?  Now would be a good time to get one.  We decided
long ago, "If it's not in print it doesn't exist."  Arabella