ES - Fw: Coronation

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Mon Oct 25 12:32:47 PDT 1999

That, of course, brings up the question of feast seating
versus non-feast seating. How do you tell, efficiently,
whether to serve someone if we allow them to intermingle?
Or do we provide seats in a group for non-feasters? But
then we have the question of who gets the seats nearer
the front?

I lean toward non-feast seats at the back of the group.

Caelin