ES - Mid-week Youth and Adult rapier fighter practice

Valentyn valentyn at home.com
Tue Oct 26 08:01:26 PDT 1999

From: Daniel Varble <dvarble at flash.net>

All good criteria except for one thing: If we have to give up boots, we
have to give up boots.  Live with it, and wear your tennis shoes or
other footwear.

The Steppes fighter practice takes place on a springboard gymnastics
floor.  Obviously, they don't allow boots on that.  In six years, I only
know of one person to whom it was so important that he refused to
practice there -- his loss.  The rest of us switched to other shoes.
Anyplace with a finished floor of any kind (even a gymnasium) might
insist that we not wear boots, as they often leave black smudges
everywhere.

Valentyn