ES - feast and seating

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Oct 26 12:46:32 PDT 1999

My Co-Steward has spoken, Consider my hand slapped.....

I would like to send great thanks to all of you who spoke out with your
opinion.  It is a great place to come say your thoughts and still be
friends.  I congratualte you all... Life is great in Elfsea.

As for the Feast...... Xene said it right...

"Remember, we are a society that is based on Honor, Courtesy, and Chivalry.
There will always be those who pay and don't eat, and those who eat and
don't pay.  It all will work out in the end."

There will be NO PRE PAID RESERVATIONS.  We do need to take reservations for
planning purposes.  Feast will be limited to 300.... we can after seeing
response..... even as late as a week before the event, we can up that amount
to satisfy demand.  I just don't want to have a bunch of food left over.. I
feel that is waisting Baronial Money and throwing it away.

Seating will be first come first served....  And people being honourable,
should not hold space that is not needed.

Arabella (who was put in her place... see I knew she would keep me in line!)