ES - Fw: Coronation

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue Oct 26 13:45:46 PDT 1999

This is a good idea since I am one of those individuals who doesn't always
eat feast for dietary reasons.  When I lived in the East off board was
always in the back.  Sometimes it was in another room altogether.  If I
wanted to attend court I had to sometimes stand in the back of the room and
it was always difficult for me to hear what was going on.  If I had the
opportunity to sit closer to the front of the hall or with my on-board
friends, I would enjoy the event more.

Sindara