ES - Pardon? Could you speak up?

Matthew Saroff saroff at poseidon.vs.lmco.com
Wed Oct 27 10:38:57 PDT 1999

On Oct 27, 12:21pm, Rhonda New wrote:
> Actually, it's not so much that we can't hear the court, it's that
> we can't hear court over the din of noise of the audience who
> evidently lack respect for the Crown and the people around them.
> I agreee that noise from the children is a problem, too; however,
> it's up to (adult) parents to teach their children to be quiet and
> respectful, hopefully by example.
	Actually, the problem is largely one of volume and accoustics. Most
people's speaking voices do not carry more than 10 meters (if that) in the
glorified barns (accounstically speaking)that events are held in.
	BTW, that kind of din is quite period.  We should have dogs running
around and peoplw eating while court is going on if we want to be period.

--
Matthew Saroff
Do not reply directly to this message.  Reply to
msaroff at pobox.com