ES - Coronation

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Wed Oct 27 11:31:47 PDT 1999

On the subject of microphones-
Their Royal Highnesses have expressed Their wish that microphones not be
used. The autocrats discussed this with them already.

By the way, I forgot to mention earlier, that serving will be done by
having one person per 10 get the food and people will serve thamselves from
those trays This is a lot quicker than waiting for a server to go around
the table. There will be three courses, each already set up on a tray, so
no one will have to wait while the trays are cleaned and reloaded. We are
looking at buying 90-100 trays. It was discussed at business meeting that
we get sturdy metal trays, about the size of a pizza pan, that would last a
long time. I would like some alternatives that would cost less money than
those that were presented at the meeting. We will be deciding about what we
will buy at Moot.I would like to keep the cost under $500.00.

The trays will be permanent inventory for the Barony, so they will not
count against the budget of the event.
-Mistress Stella