ES - Web site

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Fri Oct 29 15:57:21 PDT 1999

Yeah I'm glad your excited... me toooo!  I just today sent a list of Staff
to our Chronicler.  I'll forward the same information to Cassandra.  If you
see the list and want to volunteer for something please send your
information to both Me and Cassandra so we will be on the same page.  I
thank you all in advance for your hard work. Arabella