ES - I NEED HELP

Ladyarabella ladyarabella at home.com
Tue Oct 5 06:49:36 PDT 1999

Greetings and may I ask a moment of your time,
    I have a serious problem.  My yard guy has quit on me and left me with way tooooo much grass.  I have gotten a notice from the city that my yard needs to be cut and ASAP.  I'm finding it difficult to find a yard person at this late date in the season.
    I am asking for a person to mow my grass only once... I figure it probably won't grow much after I shut of the water sprinklers.  It's getting late in the season and the grass will go dormant soon.
    I am willing to pay someone $50.00 in cash. - You will need to have your own lawnmover and trimmer.
    Please get back to me ASAP please if you're interested.

Thanks, Arabella