ES - Thanks!

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 8 16:06:05 PDT 1999

Wæs Þú hæl!

    I would just like to thank everyone whom I had the pleasure to meet last
Sunday at fighter practice for being so nice.  I know hospitality is
generally expected at SCA things, but it was to see it so genuine.  I hope
to be at the one this Sunday with my little boy.  I may bring paper and pen
along so do not be suprised if I ask for your names again as I have a harder
time remembering purely from hearing it.

   I would also like to thank Glaslyn's Silly-shal for introducing me to you
good folk as I am not of very social graces (actually I am not graceful at
all) and tend to just hang in my own little world.

    I will be bringing my cooler of water on Glaslyn's behalf again just in
case.

Thanks again and godspeed,
Richard Culver of Glaslyn
(who found the documentation to go by Cynríc Cynwearding even to the point
of proving the Anglian vs. West Saxon dialectal change.)