ES - Downtime at Coronation

Timothy Rayburn timothy_of_glastonbury at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 12:58:04 PDT 1999

Greetings Elfsea,

Since the topic of preparing a bid for the Coronation of Alaric I and
Kayleigh I is on everyone's minds, I'd like to ask the following :

Obviously for the Great Officers of State and those who are members of
the Peerages, coronation tends to be meetings broken up by Ceremony and
a Feast.  But for those not in these esteemed groups, there tends to be
quite alot of 'downtime' during a Coronation.  Obviously a certain
amount of downtime is marvelous so that you can socialize with your
friends from throughout the Kingdom, but I am curious what may have
been done in the past to help fill/pass this time.

Obviously I'm not personally one of the people putting together the
bid, but as an entertainer and as a member of the populace of the group
that would like to host this event, I'd like to hear some ideas.

Yours,

Timothy of Glastonbury