ES - Pardon? Could you speak up?

Toby Pugh bearbard at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 05:41:37 PDT 1999

All right -- here we go again...  Yet ANOTHER court where the nobles will
not be heard...  Nothing new -- I know I'm not used to hearing them.  What's
the point of going to a COURT event if you can't HEAR it!?!?!?!?!?  I know
that I'm nobody important, but the FACT is that though winning Crown is a
good and noble thing, IT DOES NOT MAKE ONE A HERALD!!!!!!!

Antigonus Bearbait