ES - Elfsea's November Scribes & Illuminators Meeting

M. Peet ceinwenswan at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 27 13:36:19 PDT 1999

Scribes & Illuminators Meeting will be at Ceinwen's new apartment
on Tuesday, November 9 at 7:30 p.m.  Be prepared to paint Coronation
invitations.

The address is The Parks at Treepoint, 6600 Overview Drive, Apt. 1422, in
South Arlington, phone number is (metro) 817-516-8295.

To get there, take the easiest route to I20 going to Arlington.  Take the
Little Road exit.  Once you get to Little Road, go South.  Take a right on
Treepoint (first light past 287, convienience store/gas station on the
corner) and the 1st street to the right (which is just past the wooded area)
is Overview (this is a street in an apartment complex and is not marked very
well. It is a horseshoe road so if you find the second entrance past the
office, just take it).  You will drive to the back of the complex (this is
literal, you will see an iron fence that over looks 287/I20. Your only
choice is to turn left if you turned into the first entrance otherwise
turning right will be your only choice and you will be driving to just shy
of the top of the hill), look for the building that has 6600 on it(corner
building), I'm on the 2nd floor. (The stairs are in the center of the
building.) Apt 1422.

Drinks and chocolates will be provided to all illuminators.  ;-)

Ceinwen~