ES - Greetings from Dragonsfire Tor

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Sun Sep 12 21:45:31 PDT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: <Dezidoo at AOL.com>

> Unto all the good gentles that attended the College of Dragonsfire Tor on
> Saturday we send a hearty and loud VIVAT!!
>
> Special Thank yous to:
> Their Excellencies the Baron and Baroness of Elfsea
> Baroness Dana Mac Ingabin
> Viscount Galen
...<snip>...
> Lady Armand
...<snip>...

> Everyone in the Tor enjoyed themselves ....
...<snip>...

> Yours in service,
>
> Lady Caitlin ferch Gwynnora     and     Desire'e of Dragonsfire Tor
> Seneschal                       and     Deputy Seneschal of Dragonsfire
Tor

Lady Ameline is concerned as to how much fun 'Lady' Armand might have
had.....and are there pictures? :-)

As for 'Lady' Armand:  'Lady eh? And how did you get that then? By exloiting
the demo workers. By hanging on to OUTdated attire, that perpetuates the
economic and social differences in our society.If there's ever going to be
any progress....."Ameline. There's some lovely filth down here!"
:-)

-=Dragonetti=-  Wondering about the origin of 'DRAG'onetti.