ES - New member of populace

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Tue Sep 14 08:22:15 PDT 1999

To all who are interested,

The Bris of our son will be on Friday, September 17th at 7:30 am at the
Chai Center in Fort Worth.  The Chai Center is located on the corner of
Granbury and Hulen Streets.  Sorry that it is so early, but it is a Friday
morning and we need to do the Bris at morning services, which take place
early to accommodate those going to work.  There will be food available.

If you need further information please call us, at 469-7660.  Be aware that
I may be busy with baby when you call, so leave a message and I will call
you back.

Sindara