ES - Back information

Sandeekg at AOL.com Sandeekg at AOL.com
Thu Sep 16 10:57:04 PDT 1999

In a message dated 9/15/99 11:31:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
tanwyn at flash.net writes:

<< As far as the numb /tired feeling arm let me know, my left arm  has been
doing
 the same thing now for about 6 months . My pinky & ring finger are numb and
cold
 feeling about half the time.  Take Care,    Tanwyn~ >>

Hey, you people need to get yourselves to a Doctor. Ignoring stuff like that
will not make it go away and if Dr. says it's nothing to worry about, you
won't have to wonder anymore. Any time your left arm is uncomfortable, get it
checked out right away. Life is too short and too much fun to let worrisome
things go.

Siobhan