ES - Pegboard

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Fri Sep 24 09:26:52 PDT 1999

They could, but we need to carefully evaluate additions
to Baronial storage. It is finite and we tend to rat-hole
lots of good "stuff" that we subsequently don't use. It is
then difficult to part with it because it is still good "stuff".
If we agree that it would be given away or discarded if not
used in some period of time, then OK.

How much space do we require? When will it be used next
(to determine where in the shed it should be stored)?

Caelin