ES - Oopsie...

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Thu Sep 2 10:34:59 PDT 1999

Please forgive me but I just discovered couple of corrections that need
to me made on the calendar in the scroll.

First of all there will be NO Practices on Sept 5th or 26th due to
Gothic and Defender. Also starting on Sept. 12 fighter practice will be
moved back to 2.00pm by order of the Knights Marshal

I don't know why I didn't catch that before it got printed up, but if
you feel the need to you can razz me on it next time you see me.

Please pass this info on to others who are not on the mailing list.

	Phelippe Descors
	Chronicler