ES - Russian Embassy at Defender

Chris and Trish Makowski roecourt at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 9 00:58:36 PDT 1999

Zdrasvoitche and greetings unto all the Populace of the fair Barony of
Elfsea from His most Excellent Majesty and Tzar of all Russia, Ivan IV.

I will be representing the Tzar as Ambassador  at your Grand Tourney known
as Elfsea Defender, as you have trial by combat to choose the Defender of
your Baron and Baroness.We will bring items to represent our fair
Motherland.

I invite your populace to visit us to share our bread and salt,  and to
taste a savory of my country. I will also have teas brewed in the Russian
style avaliable to those who wish to sample such.

Anastasiia Iliiovna Kiianina
Ambassador of Russia, by order of
Ivan IV,
Tzar of All Russia