ES - Elfsea Defender Troll

Amy & Bill Morris awmorris at flash.net
Mon Sep 20 21:44:31 PDT 1999

This message is both a last minute pleading for more volunteers for
troll at defender, and a confirmation letter for those who have already
volunteered.

As you can see from the following list, we are still completely
uncovered from 4 to 8 on saturday morning.  We could also use another
person on Friday noon to 2 and on saturday midnight to 2 and 8 to 10.
If you have been considering volunteering, but were waiting until you
knew you would be properly appreciated, your time has come.  Also please
ask any of your friend who may not get email whether they would consider
volunteering.

If you name is already on the list, please drop me a short message
confirming your availability.  I'll be present at the troll booth for
shift change during daylight hours, so if you have any questions, or
want a brief 'how to' session catch me as you come on or at an earlier
shift change.

Day		Hours		SCA Name		Mundane Name
Friday		noon-2		Kat Gonzales		Brigid of Glenbaum
Friday		noon-2
Friday		2-4		Polydore Pike		Bill Osterheim
Friday		2-4		Kyt			Katheryn Cafee
Friday		4-6		Anya and
Friday		4-6		Nafaniel
Friday		6-8		Timothy of Glastonbury	Tim Rayburn
Friday		6-8		Daniel of Cameron	Daniel Varble
Friday		8-10		Mara of Rede		Carolyn Smith Pennington
Friday		8-10		Timothy of Glastonbury	Tim Rayburn
Friday		10-midnight	Siobhan			Sandee Gutridge
Friday		10-midnight	Julianna Vertue		Jewell Wainwright
Saturday	midnight-2	Fergus MacKenna		Wes Duke
Saturday	midnight-2	Alexander Shanasie	Carl Crosby
Saturday	2-4		Alexander Shanasie	Carl Crosby
Saturday	2-4
Saturday	4-6
Saturday	4-6
Saturday	6-8
Saturday	6-8
Saturday	8-10		Katya Ulabac		Della Crosby
Saturday	8-10
Saturday	10-noon		Lavina			Susan Brockington
Saturday	10-noon		Ceatta o Gulcleth	Spence Mabry
Saturday	noon-2		Aurelia Yverneau	Nancy Chevalier
Saturday	noon-2		Seamus dal Cais		James Delmont