ES - Bardic question

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Thu Sep 2 09:53:12 PDT 1999

Yes there is Still Bardic At Tarkus's house it starts at 8pm and is still
Potluck

Directions take I-30 to Loop820  go south on Loop 820 exit Craig Street take
a Left on Craig street. Take Craig to Hunter street go Left on Hunter.
Hunter will dead end On Beaty. Tarkused is the dark Gray house there were
HUnter dead ends into Beaty. Parking is across the street from his house in
the feild and on the street.

Simone