ES - More Pennsic Photos

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Tue Sep 7 19:09:56 PDT 1999

Good evening Elfsea,

Additional Pennsic photos are now online, courtesy of Centurion Almar
Bjarnklo av Kiersted. (You might remember him from ATYC where he held his
wedding reception.)

He sent me over 150 photos and is also responsible for providing the Pennsic
videos that are online. I chose 118 of those images and created 5 more
Pennsic pages (for a total of 7). Rather than post a link to each of the 5
new pages, you can get an Pennsic index page at:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page27.htm
And of course you can see the entire album contents at:
http://www.generich.com/elfsea/contents.asp

With so many photos, and an announcement on the kingdom list, the server
might slow down a bit. If the delay is too long, please try again a little
later. I will be adding DSL service at the end of November so the pages
should serve up faster after that. Enjoy!

In your service,
Lord Armand Dragonetti
Elfsea Historian
Squire to Sir Galen of Bristol