ES - Enameling Class At Scribes & Illuminators Meeting

S. McFarlane Tanwyn at flash.net
Tue Sep 14 06:33:38 PDT 1999

My address is 714 Greenleaf Dr. in Arlington.  Off of I-20 it's 2 miles south on
Matlock
If anyone needs to reach me for more detailed directions: during the day, the
number to my store is: 817-335-5307, or you can reach me on my cell phone
817-3200-1116. We don't get home until around 6:30. Hope to see you
tonight!       Tanwyn~