ES - cooking

Wainwright-Sims, Jewell jwainwright at taylorpub.com
Tue Sep 14 09:47:24 PDT 1999

I vote for after Defender.  I didn't respond initially, but my husband
Krzystof did, and he was replying for both of us.  At this time our kitchen
is too small and too hot, but we hope to be moving to another house soon,
and that kitchen is a nice size and has LOTS of counter space.  If people
would be willing to travel to our new house (it'll be in Ferris off I-45
south), we'd be glad to host the meeting.

Julianna