ES - Back information

Dale, Richard N DaleRN at aetna.com
Wed Sep 15 07:48:52 PDT 1999

I just talked with the nurses here at work. This treatment will do wonders
for you and any back pain or chronic pain you are having. The effects of
this injection can last up to 9 weeks or so. From what I was told you feel
like a new invigorated woman. The only down side to this is you will
experience some pain with a spinal injection. I hope this helps! This is a
Good thing and no side effects at all to speak of.
Richard Faibourne