ES - Transport for the Beer Booth

Valentyn valentyn at home.com
Tue Sep 21 11:11:36 PDT 1999

Howdy Elfsea,

I have a keg of Shiner reserved for the Troll Booth this weekend,
and can pick it up as early as 10:00 a.m. Friday.  The problem:
I don't think it will fit in my little Saturn.  I did reserve it in Arlington,
to make it more convenient to get.  (And I couldn't find a liquor store
closer to Canton than Dallas...)

So...I'm looking for a volunteer with an appropriate vehicle to meet
me and the keg at the liquor store, and drive it out to the site,
preferably sometime in the day Friday.  Please drop me an email
or get in touch with me via phone if you've got the time and vehicle
space; help would be greatly appreciated, and probably worth an
extra glass or two.

Thanks,
Valentyn
(817) 540-2823