ES - Minor Children

Ralph L Anthony thedesertplayers at juno.com
Wed Sep 22 06:21:20 PDT 1999

I have been looking for a site waiver and cannot find one.  They used to
be published in the Black Star but I've used all my old ones up.  Can
someone tell me where to find this site waiver, today would be good.  I
tried online at sca.org but couldn't find it.  Can you please reply to
ddancer at flash.net?

Thanks for your help,

Daungerous