ES - Re: ANST-Announce - Children's Bardic Competition at Elfsea Defender

Aslyn aslyn at onramp.net
Tue Sep 28 04:26:19 PDT 1999

Antigonus observed:

........ The prize for best overall performance was a cloak, also made by
Lady
> Amiline.  This went to Briana Dolfin, for an excellent tale, "The Stone
> Cutter's Tale," that also won the prize for most period piece.

.....and might I add fair warning to all artisans concerning this young
lady.  Not only is she a skilled bard, but quite adept at pointing out
mistakes in documentation (especially misspelled words).  I have blushed on
more than one occasion due to her accuracy.  <g> grin </g>

Well done, Arch Nemesis.

HL Aslyn Crystyn
Steppes, Ansteorra