ES - Virtual Scribe position

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Mon Sep 27 19:17:49 PDT 1999

Greetings Elfsea,

I hope everyone had a great time at Defender.

I am now officially taking volunteers for the position of Elfseas'
Virtual Scribe.  The holder of this office is considered to be a deputy
of the chroniclers office, so if you are interested please send me a
letter of your interest as well as to the Baron and Baroness and the
Seneschal.  I would like to make an announcement at business meeting as
to who the new scribe will be so if you are interested in the position
please talk to me ASAP.

In service,

	Phelippe Descors
	Chronicler