ES - Changes

Sharon P. vivaine at home.com
Thu Sep 30 19:16:45 PDT 1999

Greetings Elfsea

First let me apologize for Hengist and myself dropping out of sight lately.
Hengist was promoted into the MIS department at LEAR, and I was given a hot
project that i've been waiting 3 years to get my hands on. Unfortunately,
both of us are putting in more overtime than thought possible.

On top of that, our rental house is being sold, and we are having to move
this weekend.  These email addresses, vivaine at home.net, and
hengist at home.net,  are no longer valid after tonight. As soon as we are set
up, we will attempt to log back on.

If you need to reach us, we have temporary email addresses setup:

spalkowetz at hotmail.com  = vivaine
mrussell1000 at hotmail.com  = Hengist

Thanks for your support and understanding.

Lady Vivaine Taarnfalk