ES - Barrier

Connie Fielder eleanor34 at webtv.net
Tue Sep 14 15:00:08 PDT 1999

 Greetings, Barony! First off, my apologies about the mix-up with your
battle barrier...I was not aware that there was more than one on site
and had no reason to think that the one left behind in the rain belonged
to anyone but Herr Erazmus. He had told me it was the prize for the
winner, and Drake had left site, so......thank you to Sir Aaron and Ly
Brita!

Centurion Airaklee, would you kindly email me, your lordship? I need
some info from you for my mid-reign report....merci!

See you all at Ravensfort!!!!!!

always in service,

HLy Eleanor de Broke  @-->->----
Steward-Gothic VIII