ES - dirextions

Ctopher069 at AOL.com Ctopher069 at AOL.com
Fri Sep 24 05:08:23 PDT 1999

 hi there,

The best directions on how to get to teh Canton trade site
get on I-20  going towards Dallas ( east i belive) continue   to stay on I-20
 tillyou reach exit 526( you will be about an hour and half  east dallas at
this point). Get off at  exit  526 and  got to stop sign ( first street)
which will be FM 859. Turn right ( south (( by now you should see SCA signs))
and  go down road about a mile and 1/2 you will see canton Trade day on your
left.

hope that helps.
I tried to be as percise as bestcould from memoery from ATYC

                                    Ailgenan