ES - Back information

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Wed Sep 15 08:06:43 PDT 1999

Thank you, all.

I also spoke with Darius, and he told me basically the same thing, except
that I will probably have a really bad headache afterwards and be down for
the count tonight.

My MRI showed a bulging disc between L4 and L5.  It is pressing on a nerve
sack and causing sciatica.  This is what causes my limp.

I also have something wrong in my neck, but we haven't investigated that
yet.  It's giving me problems with my left arm, and makes it feel like I've
been lifting a shield all day at Gulf War.

The good news is that I have lost 14 lbs. on Weight Watchers! I figured that
I should get a head start on the diet before Defender.  Oh, yes, I can't
have any alcohol due to the medications that I am on.

Bless you all,

Xene