ES - Bris update

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Thu Sep 16 14:07:18 PDT 1999

To all interested parties:

Here are directions to my son's Bris.  The time is at 8am.

Take I-20 west to the Granbury road exit.  Turn left under the highway onto
Granbury road and head south.  At the intersection of Granbury and Hulen
take a left.  There is a Tigermart gas station on the corner and a medical
office complex on the close corner.  So you are turning left onto Hulen.
Then take an immediate left into the office complex driveway.  The first
building is a dentist office.  The Chai Center is in the far building.  The
door has blinds on it.  I will try to put a sign in the window.

I have gotten a video camera courtesy of Sigrid.

Thanks to all and I look forward to seeing whoever comes.  For those who
don't make, there will be an articl in the scroll.

Sindara