ES - Minor Children

Richard Threlkeld rjt2 at airmail.net
Thu Sep 16 23:58:34 PDT 1999

That is correct. Stella informed me of this tonight. I
was working from the documents in the new Seneschal's
guide. The only minor form I found was clearly labeled
as required for children for whom you are not a legal
guardian. However, it was the only minor form I found and
the text seemed to work for either condition. The new guide
is not yet law. It is still being edited.

I will furnish the troll a set of the forms for minors with
a legal guardian (including, of course, a parent). It will
not require proof of guardianship nor notarization. Since
this is true, it can be filled in on-site. The original
statement still applies if you bring a child for whom you
are not the guardian.

I apologize if my original message caused inconvenience or
consternation.

Caelin on Andrede