ES - Defender

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Mon Sep 20 17:21:11 PDT 1999

Here are the rules that I know as of right now:

	Any ground fires should be properly constructed, in a shallow pit,
within a ring of non-flamible material

	Fires must have sand, water or an extinguisher at hand

any other questions you may have should be sent to the stewards HL.
Darius and Ly. Rosalia at dmmerlick at earthlink.net

	Phelippe Descors
	Chronicler